Cordes Lakes Community Association now has its own web site:
www.cordeslakescommunityassociation.org. Check it out and bookmark for future
The Cordes Lakes Event Planners Committee was started so long ago, no one
remembers the date. It has been in existence for over twenty-five years, with each
new generation taking on the activity schedules and event coordination efforts.
New members and new ideas are welcomed.
The Committee was started when some of the wives of the Cordes Lakes Community
Association board members hosted activities to raise money to help pay for the
expenses of the Association. The CLEPC has expanded to include anyone in the
community willing to volunteer their time and services to meet these goals.
Please NOTE: There are no annual dues to be a member of the Cordes Lakes
Community Association, but please register as a member, which can be done at
any General Meeting on the second Thursday of the month at 7:00 p.m.
PURPOSE OF THE CLEPC
1. Raise money for the Cordes Lakes Community Association to pay for utilities,
repairs, maintenance, insurance, and other expenses.
2. Hold events to foster community involvement and development.
1. Christmas Light Parade followed by Cookies with Santa,
usually the Saturday before Christmas.
2. The Family Cook-Out in the summer, the third Saturday in June.
3. Cordes Lakes Day, the third Saturday in September.
4. Ladies Luncheon in the Spring.
5. Easter Egg Hunt, the Saturday before Easter Sunday.
1. Holiday inspired dinners, such as Sweetheart Dinner for Valentine’s Day.
2. Event Dinners, like the Mystery Theater.
3. Ice Cream Socials.
2013 CLCA Board Members:
President – Ron Wells
Vice President – Linda Giguere
Secretary – Annie Wales
Treasurer – Collen Donaldson
Steven Chadwell firstname.lastname@example.org
|CLEPC meets every Tuesday at 9:00
a.m. This is an OPEN group;
there are no dues or formal
structure. Bring your ideas of
events you would like to promote.
Meet your neighbors and become
a vital part of your community.
|FREE EXERCISE CLASSES are conducted
at the Cordes Lakes Community Center
at 8:00 a.m. on Monday, Wednesday and
Friday, led by Chris Shackelford.
|Site created by JEB
All Rights Reserved